As 2014 draws to a close and we begin to prepare for the New Year of 2015, resolutions are often top of mind. Before moving into the “what I want to change” mode, I challenge you to take time to reflect with gratitude on the blessings and growth of 2014. Here are some of mine:
1. Celebrating 20 years of marriage to my best friend.
2. Working with amazing healthcare providers for me and my family.
3. Turning the keys over to my oldest child.
4. Support of friends and family.
5. Becoming a Certified Life Coach and creating YourMotion Coaching.
6. Teaching 4 & 5 year olds the gospel of Jesus Christ.
7. After 8+ years of trying, reaching the ideal weight I set for myself.
8. Increased my ability to let go of controlling the outcome. Increased faith and trust in God.
9. Have met, networked with and worked with amazing individuals.
10. Laughing often with my family.
11. Adding to our family a dog, Oso.
What blessings and growth did 2014 give you?